Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New appointment with the NS

The neurosurgeon's office did call the following day. I have a new appointment set up for next Wednesday. Our plan is to drive to Northern Kentucky for the MRI at 1:00 pm and then on up to Cincinnati for the appointment with the neurosurgeon at 4:00 pm.

I'm very nervous now.

It seems like every time I step foot in the doctor's office I get diagnosed with something new.

The delay in surgery is good because it means that I'll have more chance to prepare and clean the house. I know that might sound funny but it makes me feel better. If I am going to have to stay at home for a month I'd at least like a clean bathroom, bedroom, and sheets to look at.

The pain and pressure are almost unbearable sometimes, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment