Thursday, April 5, 2012

No Word Yet

I was supposed to hear something from the neurosurgeon's office yesterday. At 4:30 pm I called and left a message but they didn't return my call. Today, they did call me back, but it was just to say that they would find the person I needed to talk to. Apparently, that person was on the phone and busy at the time. I was assured that THEY would call me back, but they didn't.

I took a nap earlier because I had a very rough night. Everything hurt and I couldn't eat because every bite made the rushing, throbbing pain in my head worse. When I went to sleep, I dreamed that the NS called me and that instead of Chiari he told me I had a chronic cough and high blood pressure. Seeing as to how I have neither, I was very confused.


I hate being in this limbo, not knowing what's going to happen next. Should I start getting ready to send my things in for the clinical trial in Maryland? Probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment