Friday, June 22, 2012

Another setback

We thought I was doing pretty well but this week has seen a major setback. At the beginning of the week, my emotional health got hit hard from someone I know and I spent most of the day crying. After that, I developed a huge headache. We thought it was from the increased pressure from blowing my nose and crying a lot but it hasn't gone away. The vomiting followed closely behind and now I have full body aches and pains and a lot of dizziness. In the past four days, I haven't been able to sit up for more than a few minutes, eat well, or eve walk very far. Today, I started running a low grade fever. If it doesn't get better in the next day or so I am going to have to go to the hospital. I am hoping it's just some kind of weird summer virus I picked up. I feel like I've lost an entire week, though, and that makes me so sad. We did so well last week and over the weekend. Now, I feel like I am back to square one. Nothing has helped the pain in my head and it's like pressure and stabbing pain I have never experienced before. Irnnically, some people have the surgery to help alleviate this. I didn't have it at all before the surgery. I don't know what's going on. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog and so informative as well, I want to say a very big thanks to Dr.Itua for helping me with his Herbal Roots clease,after 10years of marriage with no child but thank God today with the help of Dr.Itua Herbal Medicine  i got pregnant with the period of 4 weeks after the herbal  treatment and i pray God give him more power to help other stander out there trying to get pregnant.for help you can reach him via: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   or call whatsApp Number: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete